Terms & Conditions
You can book and pay for our courses using the following methods:
- Online at terrafirmatraining.ie
- To discuss your training needs email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, telephone Kevin on 087-2793307 or Thomas on 087-2038545
Confirmation of Your Booking
Once we have processed your booking we will send you a confirmation note/email with a receipt of payment. Your place on the course is booked once payment has been received.
Course fees include tuition on the day(s) and all relevant course materials, refreshments, including tea, coffee, light lunch and certification.
We appreciate that the late cancellation of a course place or the withdrawal from a course by a participant may be unavoidable. In such cases the waiver of the course fee remains at Terrafirma Training Limited’s discretion.
21 days’ notice of cancellation – full refund
14 days’ notice of cancellation – 50% refund
7 days’ notice of cancellation – no refund
All cancellation requests should be made to email@example.com within the above-mentioned timeframes.
- Course schedules are subject to demand and in exceptional circumstances courses can be postponed or cancelled. Participants will be advised of the next starting dates for the same course and offered a place on this course. If this does not suit, a full refund will be offered to any participant affected.
- Refunds can only be made in the original tender of purchase. Online refunds will be repaid by bank transfer.
- In the event that you book a place and subsequently do not attend the course, for whatever reason, no refund will be given.
- No refund will be offered for partial attendance.
Variation to the Course Programme
It may become necessary for Terrafirma Training Limited to make alterations to the content, tutors, venue or date of the course, compared to the advertised programme. Participants will be notified.
Transfers can be organised from one course to another when sufficient notice has been provided (21 days). However, please ensure that your chosen product/course is correct before confirming payment. An administration fee may be applicable at Terrafirma Training Limited’s discretion. Terrafirma Training Limited cannot accept responsibility for mistakes made by a customer during booking.
In case of an obvious error (including any error in electronic labelling, error in data entry, error of calculation or clerical error) resulting in the display of a price which has obviously been displayed by mistake, we reserve the right to cancel your course reservation, even if it was automatically confirmed by Terrafirma Training Limited. You will be informed of this as soon as possible, to allow you to make a course reservation at the correct pricing structure. In any case, you will not be entitled to claim compensation from Terrafirma Training Limited on the grounds of the cancellation or the related costs, if any, that have been incurred due to an erroneous reservation which has been cancelled.
Changes in Pricing
The price of the courses shall be as published on the website or, as quoted by Terrafirma Training Limited management. All prices quoted on the website can be subject to change.